There are a total of five, 1 bedroom lodges on site.
Each lodge has the following features
* outdoor hot tub
* indoor or outdoor sauna (see lodge descriptions)
* super-kingsize bed (32' flat screen TV in bedroom)
* luxury bathroom with separate bath & shower
* large flat screen TV in the lounge with leather corner sofa, DVD player, stereo system with bluetooth.
* fully equipped modern kitchen with Neff cooker, built-in microwave, washer/dryer machine, full sized larder fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, 4 slice toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, cafetiere
* we provide toilet rolls, complimentary small guests toiletries, kitchen roll, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, sponge scourer & dishcloth, tea towel.
* for use during your stay, we provide 2 sets of towels (2 bath sheet, 2 hand towels, bath mat) & 2 towelling robes for hot tub & sauna use, disposable spa slippers
* there is a hairdryer & iron
* main deck area is lakeside, with outdoor dining furniture, sun loungers, BBQ stand (for the use of disposable bbq trays only.)
* private fishing peg from the lodge
What to bring! - apart from your food & clothes!
* Nespresso coffee pods
* We do not provide spa towels for use around the hot tub & sauna (the towelling robes are sufficient for this purpose), please bring your own if required.
* NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS ALLOWED
* NO PETS
* NO CHILDREN
* NO OVERNIGHT FISHING call Adam on 07824696835 for fishing
CHECKING IN & OUT
Check-in time from 4pm
Check-out time by 10am
Early check-in from 2pm can be booked for a charge of £25.
Fishing on the lodge lake is included in your holiday. Only Lodge Guests fish on this private lake.
Our main Carp lake, (a short walk from the lodges) is run as a ticket fishery which requires booking.
Please call Adam on 07824696835 to check for availability on the carp lake before booking your lodge holiday if this is an integral requirement for your stay